Advance Raksha Bandhan 2020 Sms: Do you know that Raksha Bandhan is also known as Rakhi Purnima
Raksha Bandhan is one of the biggest festivals’ which is celebrated in India, So if you don’t know why we celebrate Raksha Bandhan, so we will tell you what is string behind this day. In history, there is a story that when Rani Karnavati she is a widowed queen of the king of Chittor so when Bahadur Shah who is a sultan of Gujarat, he attacked Chittor so that time Rani karnavati realized that she could not defend her place, so she requests Emperor Humayun for the help she sends him a Rakhi so when he gets the rakhi he immediately came to defend Chittoor.
Table of Contents
[Advance] Raksha Bandhan 2020 Ascii Sms, Wishes, Images
If you want to send beautiful Advance Raksha Bandhan wishes so you all are in the correct place because collected some best wishes for Raksha Bandhan which you can send to your Brothers and sisters.
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each passing day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing — you’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- If I can choose my brother in the next life, then I will choose you. Love you brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- All these years, you have done so many things for me. It helps me know how much you care. I may not say it every day but I admire you a lot. I feel richly blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- There is only one thing I have to say — you are lucky to have me as your sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing you the best in life, always.
- You never say no, you never say anything is impossible and you never say you cannot do it. That’s my brother, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you brother.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continues to grow stronger with each passing year.
- “I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday…”
So hope you all enjoyed our article if you like our wishes and SMS then do share with your friends on social networks such as Facebook, whatsapp, google plus etc. Thanks for being here and giving your precious time.